
I finally was able to make my Oriental Pasta Salad recipe! Woohoo and it was yummy! I called my wonderful Mother and she found the recipe! I decided to make a HUGE pot of it so I had leftovers. Well the DH came in and smelled it and wondered if that was what we were having for lunch. I actually had made it specifically for me and the baby, but I guess I could share! I may have to make it again soon!
Here is the recipe for any of you who would like to try.
Oriental Pasta Salad
1 LB. spaghetti cooked
1/4 c. corn oil
1/3 c. sesame oil
6 Tbsp honey
1/2 c. chopped cilantro ( I never add this)
3/4 c. chopped peanuts
1/2 c. green onions
2 Tbsp sesame seeds
5 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp dry red pepper flakes
In sauce pan, combine red pepper flakes, oils, honey and soy. Pour over pasta and refrigerate 4 hours or over night. Before serving add peanuts, onion, cilantro and sesame seeds and toss.
You can also add chicken, crab or shrimp.
I usually add the chicken to the sauce and cook. ENJOY!
Here is the recipe for any of you who would like to try.
Oriental Pasta Salad
1 LB. spaghetti cooked
1/4 c. corn oil
1/3 c. sesame oil
6 Tbsp honey
1/2 c. chopped cilantro ( I never add this)
3/4 c. chopped peanuts
1/2 c. green onions
2 Tbsp sesame seeds
5 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp dry red pepper flakes
In sauce pan, combine red pepper flakes, oils, honey and soy. Pour over pasta and refrigerate 4 hours or over night. Before serving add peanuts, onion, cilantro and sesame seeds and toss.
You can also add chicken, crab or shrimp.
I usually add the chicken to the sauce and cook. ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment