Today was my first day back at work! I made it! Whew. I didn't cry once. Now don't get me wrong...I cried last night when I held my baby girl in my arms. Today I was ok though. I did stop by in between clients and held her ;-D that made me happy! I had heard how hard it was to pump at work (people say its too hard to relax) but i did great! got 4 1/2 oz! WOOT! I am holding Jillian right now and it is the best thing ever!
Well it is official...Jillian is outgrown the newborn diapers :( I can't believe it! They do grow so fast. Her newborn outfits still fit, but soon will be sausage-like fitting. This is all bittersweet to me. I love that she is changing so much, but also you got to love that little baby stage. I am really enjoying her daily changes. She watches you when you talk to her like she really does understand. It is so dang cute! I love to just sit and watch her...the faces she makes are soooo funny. Especially when she poops! She gets real serious, her mouth forms into an O and she gets red around her eyes. I have nicknamed her Super Pooper because she can poop thru 2 layers of clothing in a single bound! LOL I also sing this to her all the time. Momma grabs a rumpa-roonie on her little super pooper. I think she needs a cape! She also smiles a ton now! Recently she has decided she likes it when I say SHHHHHH...she stares at me and then smiles. She is a very happy baby and doesn't fuss a ton. A couple of days ago she went in for her immunizations. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I mean ya you hate to see your child hurting, but she was a real trooper. 2 nurses came in and tagged teamed her. They stuck her in each leg and I held her arms. She screamed and I picked her up immediately and loved on her. She stopped fussing almost immediately. She was more pissed when I put her in the car seat. She hates being tied down! She wasn't too affected by her shots. I did give her some Tylenol
I started taking phenugreek and alfalfa to see if I could up my milk supply and I think it is working....yeah! Also I can't believe I am saying this, but my boobs don't hurt! Now that is good news!
No comments:
Post a Comment