

Jillian I decided to go up to Portland for a few hours. My Dear friend Katy (from NY) was visiting her sister. This was Jillian's second trip on a plane (the other was Phoenix) and she did great! Plus Daddy has never flown with us either. We will have to go somewhere that he can come :P A second set of hands would be wonderful! I hope that Jillian stays a "good" traveler! Jillian and I flew in on a Saturday about 11:30am. Katy picked us up and went back to her sisters. We ate, and her sisters son...who was 2 months younger than Jillian met and played. The first thing Katy said when we walked in was...Jillian meet your future husband! He was a real cutie! Around 3pm Katy drove us back to the airport to get on our flight home. It was a short trip, but we had a great time. It is always nice spending time with friends. Thank you for inviting us and tell your Sister thank you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment