Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Gwen!


Today we celebrated my Step-Daughter Gwen's 14th Birthday! Wow where does the time go! She is growing up so fast. Something to look forward to I guess. We had a surprise Birthday Party over at her Step-Dad's, Mom's and Step-Dad's house. Now did you get that?? LOL OK, so we are kind of the odd bunch! I get along with Bill's Ex-wife ( let's just call her our Ex-wife ) Our ex-wife is looking for a house near us, so keep your fingers crossed she finds something down the street! (I told you we are weird, didn't I?) It would be so much easier on the kids! K~ back to the party! We blind folded Gwen and drove over the her Step-Grandmother and Step-Grandfathers house, pulled off the blindfold and everyone yelled SURPRISE! She was surprised, I think. We ate a late breakfast Granny D made....mmmm it was yummy! Then we went swimming in their semi new pool! YES, I put on a swimming suit! Can you believe it? I felt like a beached whale, but no one threw up or ran. Then we had some snacks (meat, cheese and fruit) We played Scattergories, good fun! Went swimming and ate dinner (Pork in the crock pot, scalloped potatoes and salad) Wow! We ate all day and I feel like it! Everybody took the Key Lime Pie Trifle to go! We came home and laid down for a nap. We just woke up, guess we needed it! Well I hope Gwen had a good Birthday!

No comments: