Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's Official!



Well....got up at 6:00 am this am. Took a shower and got ready. Bill and I made our way downtown a little after 7:00. My wonderful Hubby is always running a little late :} I was feeling queasy and a little nervous. We let the front desk know we were there and they said they would call us. We had some nervous chatter while waiting, giggling like school girls. Someone calls "Kristen" and we get ushered into another room. I am instructed what to do and the lady leaves. She comes back and the fun begins. We get to see OUR baby for the first time! As I am laying there, I see the little heart beating 2 times per second. Bill reaches up and holds my hand and tears are in both of our eyes. What an amazing moment. The nice lady makes sure there aren't more little ones.....Whew just one! I am 6 weeks and 1 day. My due date is between March 11th and 18th. My nurse Kristy said Dr. Tim would tell us the exact date, but he forgot! BOYS :) So here's a picture of our little "blob" I mean baby! Thank God the nice lady put an arrow and labeled the baby. Hopefully by the time I am at full term I will be able to look at a ultra-sound and know what I am looking at!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your first comment! :) I love the baby! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

I love you!