Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just Swell!


Well my feet are starting to swell and my eyesight is going! WTH!!!! Some more of the wonderful things that make you go hmmmm! My back has been bothering me and I am still trying to figure out who is kicking me! (when I find em....it is not going to be pretty!) My DH bought me a pregnancy pillow for my birthday a while back and it is helpful, but I still don't sleep well. I think its the 32 times I have to get up a night to pee! Everyone keeps telling me that I will forget about all the bad once I see the baby. I remind them....I am doing this blog....so I won't forget! LOL Actually I am feeling pretty dang good lately! I haven't puked in a bit and I am not as tired as I was before. So that has got to count for something! Oh ya and the baby is kicking all the time. It is so neat to feel ( I am not looking forward to the foot in the rib tho) Also!!! I was so happy. Went to the Dr. and the first thing he said when he opened my folder was.... "your weight looks good" Well I am trying to figure out...is he scared of me, says that to all prego women, or if it was true!? LOL
ITS OFFICIAL! I AM DEFINITELY FEELING PREGO! but its all good.....I did ask for this, right!?

No comments: