Welcome! We have begun a new journey and came here to share with our friends and family! Enjoy and please leave a comment!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Another day and no Baby!
Well today we got up, had breakfast....french toast and bananas. We tried a few things that help induce babies....I won't go into details! We played on the computer for a while and then we went for a walk down by the river. It was nice, but I was in a lot of pain from contractions. We didn't walk too far, but far enough to know that it definitely helps labor along! I think we may need to walk again tomorrow! My back is killing me, but it is one day closer to the baby coming! I don't know when it will be here, but hopefully soon. I guess you can't rush a good thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ick.
Post a Comment