Welcome! We have begun a new journey and came here to share with our friends and family! Enjoy and please leave a comment!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Much needed R and R
My body and I decided that I needed a little break Actually it was my body was telling me to take a break or it was going to give me a break! I called work and asked for Friday (yesterday) off and they gave it to me. I got up in the am and got the kids off to school and then I went back to bed and slept until 10am! It was so nice. I figure I better get the sleep now. I got up and My Mom came over for a bit and she puttered around some, did a few things for me and we talked. She went home, I laid down and then the kids came by to drop off their stuff from school. I chatted with the "EX" and laid back down. My DH came home and we had dinner and had a quiet evening. It was a very nice day! I plan on the whole weekend being on the down-low, giving my body the rest it needs. I will take naps when I need them and relax the rest of the time! I really would like to keep this kid in for a little more. I am still planning on working next week, but taking it easy when I can. We go to the Dr. Monday and we will see what he has to say! My Mom says if I have the baby early the Dr. must of had his date wrong and she was going to kick his butt! LOL Especially since she is out of town until the 14th! Well I will give another update as soon as I know something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment