Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some strange things that happen during pregnancy


Here are a few things that make me go hmmmm......


1. Some women produce excess saliva- up to 3 or 4 quarts a day! What the heck for?!?!

2. My balance is totally off. I am stumbling around all the time. I swear people think I am drunk!

3. You still can bleed even though you are pregnant! Some people think this is one of the bonuses of being pregnant!
NOT Bleeding!

4. I have no clue how I can go to the bathroom before I go to bed and still wake at 12:00am, 2:00am, 4:00am and again when I get up at 6:00am!

5. Weird things happen like your gums bleed ....Why??

6. I have started to dry heave in the shower. Its not morning sickness....it happens whenever I take a shower.

7. I can gag on my own bodily function...like Phlegm.....yumm huh!

8. I dream some very vivid and strange dreams! Usually someone is chasing, shooting or trying to kill me in some way! I had a dream that the kids were hiding infant twins in the garage and only feeding them once a day! LOL It is bizarre. I used to never remember my dreams!

9. I am not sure this is a pregnant thing or something I just started doing......grinding my teeth

10.Pica is a disorder that makes you crave coal, soap, dirt, paint and many other things when you are pregnant. Very strange. Glad I haven't had the urge to make mud pies!

I haven't experienced all of these. Some of them are just things I have heard of. After experiencing some of these strange things. I wonder if other Women don't tell you, so they can laugh behind your back! LOL Pregnancy is a very bizarre, fun, absolutely amazing experience. Please if you remember any strange things that happened to you during pregnancy......leave a comment! I would love to hear them! Also I plan on writing more...since I am still early in my pregnancy. I am sure there is more to come!




No comments: