I have heard things like "During my 2nd trimester I felt better than I have ever felt in my life!" or "I loved being pregnant, it was so much fun!" Now I know you guys LIE! Pregnancy is very interesting, it can be disgusting, it is definitely a miracle, but fun....its NOT! LOL I have decided there are Mothers everywhere sitting in the corner and laughing at the pregnant ones! I can hear the conversations now "Look Jenny theres one that believed what we said about how great it is" "Ya I know Molly, we shouldn't tell her about the spreading of the pelvis ( I seriously would love to know who keeps kicking me while I am sleeping!)" Then they both laugh.
I know I know....it is all worth it and I hope you guys are right! LOL Everyone says when you get to hold your bundle of joy for the first time, you forget everything! I doubt it! LOL and if I do....I have this blog to remind me. HEHE I have told Bill that if he hears me make a statement like above, I give him full rights to smack me up side my head! Don't get me wrong.....I am very excited about being pregnant, but spontaneous vomiting is not fun! I mean if I am gonna vomit...I at least want something good to drink before hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment