Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas









Well we had a nice and quiet Christmas. Next year I am sure will be different! We got the kids around 12:30 PM Christmas day. I was a little bummed, but dealt with it. That means we will have the kids late next year :P My parents came over and we opened presents. The kids were very shocked and excited when they opened their new Wii from Grandma and Grandad. I was also very excited because I am looking forward to getting the Wii fit (for after the baby is born) Bill and the kids did a training thing and I was glad I didn't join. They were worn out at the end! I did however try the Wii fitness when no one was around. Now the first time it said I was 64! Are you kidding me 64!? $%$!%@^$% The next time I was 55 and most recent was 42. I am happy that my Wii age is coming down! I have also come to love boxing. I am quite scary! I usually KO during the 2nd round.

No comments: