Welcome! We have begun a new journey and came here to share with our friends and family! Enjoy and please leave a comment!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
First Child Birth Class
We had our first Child Birth class. I think it is going to be very beneficial. Our teacher is Janet Jackson....haha :P There are 12 couples there and I was surprised a lot of them are due in Feb! I am happy to say I am not the BIGGEST or the OLDEST there! WOOOOOT! So Janet started by explaining what the class was all about, then we watched a video on labor and delivery. I am not sure about anyone else, but my eyes almost popped out of my head! LOL I know how babies are born,but to see it.....it is not pretty and scared me a little. I think that by the time I am done with the class....I will feel a little better. The end of the class we spent doing breathing exercises (he he who) and relaxation techniques. I really enjoyed this time and slept like a baby when I got home. I am looking forward to the rest of our classes! I think my DH even enjoyed himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment