
Ok...so it wasn't so long ago, but.............we rented a car from Thrifty on our trip to Miami. We received a letter today stating that......that they received a toll charge that occurred during our rental. The toll was $1.00 and they charged our credit card and extra $25 for admin fee! Now we looked into a little further and realized...we dropped the car off a 8:36am and the toll incurred at 10:04am?? Now how can this be? So I called Thrifty....was on hold forever, but got an excellent Customer Service Rep named Kim! I let her know we definitely couldn't be in 2 places at one time! She agreed that it was a mistake on their part and she would take care of it! She also gave me her direct line and her email addy just in case it wasn't taken care of. I used to work on the phone and I know how it is....People always were wanting to talk to a Supervisor when they were pissed. So I asked for her Supervisor. He came on and I told him that she had done an excellent job and I was very happy! He said she had been with the company for quite a while and appreciated me taking the time to let him know how I felt. I also told him Kim deserve a raise, candy and free lunch! LOL I am just happy it was taken care of. Now I just have to make sure the credit card company takes it off!
4 comments:
hey make sure someone lets us know when the lil' monkey appears. Here's our new blog ... http://authenticmike.wordpress.com/
I'm just curious, when ya's rented that car from Thrifty....was it a GREMLIN?
By the way, what's that town in Idaho....is it Pocatella?...did I hear that right....where the Union Pacific rides through to Schnectity (spelling ?), New York with all those fruits and veggies from CALIFORNIA.
Now, that's a journey.....
Hey, wait a minute....that's not right....it's 7:41PM not 5:41PM.
Post a Comment